Love and the Sensual Self: Mindful Love, Sensuality & Relationship
Saturday, February 2nd
Dragonfly Healing Center invites you to an afternoon of exploration as we facilitate an experience of embodying unconditional love, expressing your truth, and fostering deep connection with others. You will leave the workshop:
- Feeling confident to speak your truth in your relationships in a way others can receive
- Understanding how to embody your sexual essence in a way that maintains healthy boundaries
- Able to support others without getting caught up in their drama
- Choosing to express your sensuality in a way that feels safe and intentional
- Connecting with your vulnerability and strength simultaneously
The workshop will include:
- Prepping the Body-Mind through yoga & trauma release exercises
- Sound Meditation into guided meditation into stillness
- Connection games in partners
- Opening the Voice
- Transparent & Non-Violent Communication
- Triad and group sharing
Open to all.
RSVP: Please register at http://dragonflylovesensualself.eventbrite.com
Location: Umang's Wellness Haven, 110 Ryan Industrial Court #13/14, San Ramon, CA 94583
Umang's Wellness Haven is located in two-level office building that also houses other businesses. Umang's Wellness Haven is on the second level at the back corner of the north end of the building. There are small signs on the outside of the location and there will also be a Dragonfly Healing Center sign on/near the door. Just go up the stairs on the outside of the building and you're there. There is plenty of free parking available! Please carpool and/or take BART to this event.
About the facilitators:
"The experience was positive. It was fun to explore my edge in a group of others doing the same."
"Very deep. Very personal."
"Made me see the universality of the human experience and how well we can get to know each other without knowing each other."
"I really liked the feeling of community trust and peace the space provided."
"Feeling lighter, fuller and energetic. I like the group including the instructors."
"I liked the flow of the day."
"I will enter this into my daily life."