Raise awareness of Holistic Health and Wellness plus
Celebrate our 2 year Anniversary with food, music, laughter and the healing arts!
You are warmly invited to a FREE Health and Wellness event in the community of East Palo Alto and to celebrate Dragonfly Healing Center's 2 year Anniversary!
Pop in for a minute, or stay the whole time to experience all the magic!
We'll be offering:
Child Play/Learn Area
English and Spanish
- Health Fair 2-4pm: 30 minute complimentary alternative therapy sessions. This time will provide the chance for participants to speak with and receive demonstrations with a health care practitioner; participants will be able to sign up for 30 minute slots of time with various health practitioners of their choice. Practitioners may include counselors/therapists, massage therapists, yoga teachers, personal trainers, acupuncturists, chiropractors, meditation teachers, nutritionists, herbalists, music/sound therapists and workers in a multitude of other healing arts.
- Many clinical studies have supported the mind-body-spirit connection, demonstrating benefits associated with integrative medicine such as; pain relief, improved mood and outlook, reduced anxiety, improved sleep and stronger immune system. Come out and learn how you can benefit from these services.
- Speakers on holistic health and well-being:
- Jan Hutchins (Event Emcee) - Speaker and Media Consultant/Television and Radio Commentator/Former Mayor of Los Gatos/Yoga Teacher/Entrepreneur
- Dr. Anna Stid, Invocation
- Mind/Mental Health – Carolina Cervantes, LMFT -
Licensed Mental Health Therapist/Community Activist/Native of East Menlo
- Soul/Spiritual Health – Delvin Williams - Former Professional Athlete with SF 49ers, Miami Dolphins, and Green Bay Packers/Founder of Athletes Reengagement non-profit/Speaker and Author
- Heart/Emotional Health – Shankar Hemmady - Happiness Inspirer at Project Happiness
- Body/Physical Health – Rashein Lindsey - Owner of Rok Fitness and Los Altos Health and Fitness/Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist/US Marine
- Live music performance by Yolanda Rhodes!
A woman from the East Palo Alto community will receive a full scholarship to attend Dragonfly Healing Center’s “Moving Into the Light” Women’s Retreat to be held October 18th-20th in Pescadero, CA.
This gift is valued at $425. You must be present at the event to win!
This event is in collaboration with the East Palo Alto Library and other community partners.
Co-Sponsorship with Project Happiness!